This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to enable ethernet only for AD groups?

Hello everyone

I have one question.

How to create firewall rule to enable ethernet only for device than authentic in my AD?

Actually i have some issure.

Every device have acess in my LAN, i can block acess for non authenticate devices.

Have some way?

Ty

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Pedro and welcome to the UTM Community!

Please tell us what problem causes you to ask this question.  If you're more comfortable posting in your native language, please also post the Google Translate to English - having both makes it easier to read the translations that Google makes.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Pedro and welcome to the UTM Community!

Please tell us what problem causes you to ask this question.  If you're more comfortable posting in your native language, please also post the Google Translate to English - having both makes it easier to read the translations that Google makes.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
  • Thank you very much for letting me post my language, this will make it much easier. Well let's get into the problem.
    Currently I have a sophos xg as edge firewall on my network, I have the authentication settings with my AD working and I see all users logged into a list on the appliance. But any device that enters my network and is not logged in AD can access the internet and sophos XG can not monitor who is accessing these devices. Is there a way in which you can force who is not logged into the AD using the captive portal?

Thank you
  • This is the UTM Community, not XG, Pedro.  I  know this question will have a much different answer for XG, but few here in this community are familiar with it.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA