This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Windows 10 Xbox Play Anywhere not working. Server connectivity: Blocked!

Anyone know if it's possible to play a Play Anywhere game behind a Sophos UTM?  I'm getting server connectivity blocked.  I've gone through the teredo troubleshooting/uninstalling steps and have created a NAT rule as well as IPS exception and Web filtering changes.   Here are the screenshots of what I'm seeing and have in the UTM.   Let me know if anyone has steps to get this working as it's extremely frustrating.  I don't have     any issues playing online from the Xbox itself. 

Thanks,

Gary

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hey Gary,

please check the corresponding logs (firewall, webfilter, ips) for any block entries regarding xbox play anywhere. This way you can pinpoint which module is actually blocking the connection and check the specific configuration. Feel free to post the entries if you need more help regarding the issue.

Regards

• I'm attaching all 3 logs.  The ips log has nothing really in it and the other two have no traces of the IP of my machine (192.168.0.46).   I guess it begs the question is the system logging what it's supposed to?   Let me know what you see though or any changes I may need to make.  

Gary

• Gary, you didn't attach the logs, but no one will dig through them for you.  A line or two related to the problem would let us help though.  Check out #1 in Rulz.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Did you actually read my post?

I stated that I wasn't able to even find the IP of the system having issues in the logs so suspecting something is wrong.  Therefore, I can't give 1 or 2 lines from the logs related to the problem.  Also, I did upload them but guess they were stripped upon saving.  I'll try again.  I've already spent hours on this on my own and combing through many google/youtube/sophos forum posts so pretty frustrated.  Troubleshooting connection issues with the UTM box is never intuitive as it should be.   My next step is just to go wireshark since that actually gives me useful data. 

Gary

Reply Children
No Data