This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Deny access to Google play store plus some sites to specific host

Hi,

I have now setup my UTM Home correctly and thanks to Bob and Ian who helped me with my initial setup.

My little one is downloading useless apps and games on his android phone and tablet. I want to stop access to Google Play store and also some sites on his devices.

Can someone please help me set that up correctly? I am very novice to UTM and has knowledge to install and do the initial setup as per the guidance of Bob.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ansy

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Karlos,

How about blocking some sites. He is smart enough to figure out the game sites I blocked in Filter Action --> Blocked Categories Vs Game sites which are blocked by Sophos in Gaming categories. How can I add game site that I want to block (y8.com) to game category so that Sophos displays that it s blocked by Sophos and not by me?

Also site list and blocked IP list definitions are being auto updated by Sophos and how frequently it is being updated? If I have to update it manually, how can I do that? I want to make sure that I can keep up with security patches and block list updates.

Thanks

Andy