This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Links/Shortcuts to commonly used webui functions?

There's a few sections of the webgui I access often - firewall rules, bandwidth usage and some others.  Each requires multiple clicks to reach using the menu at the side.

Given the way the webgui works, there's no direct url I can see.  How does one establish quick links/short cuts to often used functions without multiple clicking?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Interesting idea!  If there's not already a suggestion in Ideas to vote for, I hope you make one.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • I'll take a look at that page later.  I'm surprised such functionality doesn't already exist.

Not sure how easy it would be to implement.  Seems the entire gui is run off of javascript.  Maybe the shortcuts can be formatted as javascript:{something or other}.

• I'll take a look at that page later.  I'm surprised such functionality doesn't already exist.

Not sure how easy it would be to implement.  Seems the entire gui is run off of javascript.  Maybe the shortcuts can be formatted as javascript:{something or other}.

Children
No Data