This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No IPv6 and IPv6 Default GW when Dynamic box checked

Hi,

I have UTM 9.403-4 and  I was playing a little bit with IPv6 while I noticed something weird, through the WebGui on Interfaces & Routing -> Interfaces -> External WAN ( or any other ifaces that are connected to the DHCP router - the Ifaces are Ethernet) when I check the boxes Dynamic, IPv4 & 6 Default GW, I can see that via the webgui  that I only obtain the IPv4 IP and GW IP,  but nothing for IPv6.  

And in the Webgui of the UTM complains  i.e. : in the Interfaces & routing -> IPv6 -> prefix tab : Interface External (WAN) has no IPv6 address configured

At the beginning, I was thinking that it was the Router DHCP who was in the bananas but when I connect on the UTM via SSH CLI and with ifconfig I can clearly see that the iface received a global IPv6, the route table also indicates  the default IPv6 GW is through that interface, but for the webgui I don't have any IPv6 set on that interface.

I can even ping google in IPv6 via that iface.

If I set a static IPv6+default GW  all is fine except that the router doesn't like that (about lease time) but that seems to be another story.

So I wondering if it's a bug or a misconfiguration ?

Thank you in advance

This thread was automatically locked due to age.