This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lockout settings for Webadmin and user portal?

Clearly, I have not been paying attention lately...

I give up, where are the setting for triggering (and disabling) lockout of Webadmin and User Portal hiding now?

(9.107-33, home license)

Thanks
-jd

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thanks Kyle

I guess I wasn't clear-
    I'm looking for the account lockout settings which used to be in the ASG, number of bad login attempts before lockout, and length of account/IP lockout, and never lockout addresses/networks.

I see that the settings aren't even hidden where they used to be on the back-end.  This is very problematic for folks in hostile networks (more and more of the world) where some granular control of this is needed.

thanks
    -jd
  • Thanks Kyle

I guess I wasn't clear-
    I'm looking for the account lockout settings which used to be in the ASG, number of bad login attempts before lockout, and length of account/IP lockout, and never lockout addresses/networks.

I see that the settings aren't even hidden where they used to be on the back-end.  This is very problematic for folks in hostile networks (more and more of the world) where some granular control of this is needed.

thanks
    -jd
Children
No Data