This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Dropouts on the network - argh...

Hello.

Am quite new to Astaro, but we have it and I think we have a problem. 
For some time now we have having some “dropouts” on our network and am not sure – but I think maybe our Astaro is the sinner. 

We have Astaro Model:  ASG220 with Firmware version:  8.306

What has happened is that many of our users have been complaining that they lose connection with their VMware View desktops. Those how have Outlook locally on their computers lose connection. When using RDP the connection will drop out.

I have asked our ISP (they also serve our switch) but there have been no trouble with the switch or line.

So… Is there anything I can do with our Astaro to check (log files, live logs view) etc?

Would be great if anyone could help out here hehe [:)]

And just bear in mind…. Newbie on Astaro 

Regards

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Not sure if you what you mean that Astaro have a briged interfaces between .138.

The .138 is a Window 7 computer belonging to my coworker. He is coming at work later on today - must definite as him what is on this computer.

But what did you Bob read out of this log?

An other friend of my say that Astaro had a Log Viewer - that could make it easy to read these logs rather than in notepad [:)]

Checked our Astaro - under Interfaces & Routing. The Bridging status is disabled.

Talked to my coworker. Its a Windows 7 computer in the domain. Spicework is installed (testing) and crash plan installed.

Other than that - standard applications (Office, VMware View client....)
  • Not sure if you what you mean that Astaro have a briged interfaces between .138.

The .138 is a Window 7 computer belonging to my coworker. He is coming at work later on today - must definite as him what is on this computer.

But what did you Bob read out of this log?

An other friend of my say that Astaro had a Log Viewer - that could make it easy to read these logs rather than in notepad [:)]

Checked our Astaro - under Interfaces & Routing. The Bridging status is disabled.

Talked to my coworker. Its a Windows 7 computer in the domain. Spicework is installed (testing) and crash plan installed.

Other than that - standard applications (Office, VMware View client....)
Children
No Data