This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ulogd not running - restarted

I have been getting this alerts all the time, doesnt seem to be any specific intervals, just randomly. I`m on the latest update to UTM 9 on a VM

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • SEVEN years later and I came here looking for an answer to this exact problem:  enable IPFIX = multiple/daily INFO-114 alerts;  disable IPFIX = no alerts.

First off, it's incredibly disappointing that this issue still persists in 2019.  Really, Sophos?!

Most importantly, tho, I was able to get this escalated thru the ranks and, after about three months, they were FINALLY able to offer a resolution:
    "It looks like the issue is being cause by a database view having the wrong column type. Development has provided a workaround.."

They were able to apply the "fix" without a reboot, and I haven't seen any INFO-114 alerts since (where before, we were getting around 5 per day from our busiest device).

So there's that, for whatever it's worth.  At least it's a semi-resolution to this ages-old issue.

• Hi Frank and welcome to the UTM Community!

Sometimes a problem has to wait for someone that's like a dog with a bone - congratulations and thanks!

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Frank and welcome to the UTM Community!

Sometimes a problem has to wait for someone that's like a dog with a bone - congratulations and thanks!

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data