This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

slfow , jflow , firewall analyzer and monitoring tools

we have 6 locations 3 protected by cisco asa  3 by ASG.  Lately we have invested in products like firewall analyzer from manage engine and foglight NMS and these devices work flawless with the asa to give us detailed information of the goings and comings of users, attackers and general traffic usage. 

because of these tools we were able to correlate an attack by a single attacker on 2 of our locations.

but now our astaro side is completely blind.  We cant access them in the same way and finding documentation on how is nonexistent.  so i ask what standard interface does astaro have beyond the basic snmp ( ram and cpu) that will allow us to get actionable information from all our ASGs and correlate that information across our enterprise.

Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • It's hard to answer questions like "How do I do what XYZ does?"  Others here may know an easy way to get an answer to "How do I see if ABC is occuring?" and not know that's what you meant with your question.  What information on IPs and Users were you looking for?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • It's hard to answer questions like "How do I do what XYZ does?"  Others here may know an easy way to get an answer to "How do I see if ABC is occuring?" and not know that's what you meant with your question.  What information on IPs and Users were you looking for?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data