This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

slfow , jflow , firewall analyzer and monitoring tools

we have 6 locations 3 protected by cisco asa  3 by ASG.  Lately we have invested in products like firewall analyzer from manage engine and foglight NMS and these devices work flawless with the asa to give us detailed information of the goings and comings of users, attackers and general traffic usage. 

because of these tools we were able to correlate an attack by a single attacker on 2 of our locations.

but now our astaro side is completely blind.  We cant access them in the same way and finding documentation on how is nonexistent.  so i ask what standard interface does astaro have beyond the basic snmp ( ram and cpu) that will allow us to get actionable information from all our ASGs and correlate that information across our enterprise.

Thank you.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Thank you Barry, what tool would you suggest i use i get that information from astaro to managed engine firewall analyzer ? 

Basically we want to pole the astaro the way we pole the cisco firewalls.  we collect almost every piece of information that the ciscos collect.  

I really hope 8.3 brings some more big changes to reporting because finding information on specific ips or users isnt as easy like with untankled or meraki.

Thank you.
  • Thank you Barry, what tool would you suggest i use i get that information from astaro to managed engine firewall analyzer ? 

Basically we want to pole the astaro the way we pole the cisco firewalls.  we collect almost every piece of information that the ciscos collect.  

I really hope 8.3 brings some more big changes to reporting because finding information on specific ips or users isnt as easy like with untankled or meraki.

Thank you.
Children
No Data