This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Accessing WebAdmin throught OpenVPN setup in External Interface Network?

Greetings to all,
I'm a complete freshman in SOPHO UTM 9.X.

I'm trying to access the WebAdmin or SSH through the External interface through a VPN set up in the ISP DHCP server layer.

I'm being able to access it form both Internal Interface NICs, but not from the External.

Could anyone help?!

Sending configuration setups photos and a little diagram of the network.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
João

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Olá João and welcome to the UTM Community!

Do you learn anything from doing #1 in Rulz (last updated 2019-04-17)?

Cheers - Bob
    PS In general, I would recommend putting the ISP's router in bridge mode so that the UTM has a public IP on its External interface and then using the UTM's SSL VPN Remote Access.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Within SSL-VPN connection you got an IP from SSL-VPN-Pool. Allow "SSL-VPN-Pool" network object within Webadmin/SSH configuration.

By default, you got 10.242.2.x. WebAdmin/SSH you reach at 10.242.2.1

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• Within SSL-VPN connection you got an IP from SSL-VPN-Pool. Allow "SSL-VPN-Pool" network object within Webadmin/SSH configuration.

By default, you got 10.242.2.x. WebAdmin/SSH you reach at 10.242.2.1

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

Children
No Data