This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

traffic internal vs. traffic external

Hi,

newbie question. my UTM firewall is applied to my AWS work environment. specifically to AWS workspaces.

in the report for network usage, I see 3 graphs: Traffic external, traffic internal, concurrent connections.

I just want to know what each of them means.

Thank you

Nur

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Traffic external, traffic internal reffers to the 2 Interfaces used by Firewall.

concurrent connections is the count of simultanous connections made through Firewall.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• hi,

thank you.

ok, so internal interface represents all the traffic that flows into our system and the external interface represents all the traffic flowing out of our system?

Nur

• Hi,

you should see inbound and outbound traffic per interface.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner

• Hi,

you should see inbound and outbound traffic per interface.

Dirk

Children
No Data