This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Reports show mysterious uplink failover events

Came in this morning, looked over the weekly executive report and I noticed a a strange thing, it shows there was 2 uplink fail over events within the last week that I never recall seeing. I looked back through each daily report and found the report I got on the morning of the 25th shows the same thing. Looked through my emails, cant find anything since July 24 (before the latest software update, I was on 9.510). I looked through the admin notifications logs for anything "WARN" and I can see a few 005 and 727 which are disabled anyway, no 32 or 33s.

Anyone know if there are any bugs like that in 9.605-1? I cant tell if its legit or not, I'm not sure what other logs to look in or what for , I tried looking for "uplink" in self monitoring and system monitoring but no dice.  I had gotten these in the past and they were legit usually the educational link dropping out for maintenance. But now that I think about it I haven't gotten any since upgrading, not that I know for a fact I should have, could just be stable.

Its a big environment so I don't want to go pulling uplinks till after hours to test.

SG550 9.605-1 in HA mode.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.