This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Not Sophos default

Hello, propably mine is a stupid question, but I'm pretty desperate to have it working.

I've a Sophos 110/120 I want to use to ptotect my internal network

I'm struggling to find out the way to access the UTM with a subnet like 192.168.1.1  and not 192.168.0.1

Can anyone explain me how use the subnet I need?

I'm able to see UTM working with 192.168.0.1:4444, but this is not the network I need  

Thanks for any support

Kind regards 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ciao Daniele and welcome to the UTM Community!

We'll assume that this is for your home and that you intend to use the free home license.  The 110/120 box may not be what you want.  Before you spend a lot of effort setting this unit up, tell us your internet connection's up/down speeds and what motivated you to consider the UTM.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hello Bob,

another question for you: I already burned the DVD, but I see in the software release list that the version of Sophos software is ssi-9-603-1

is this makes any change on what has been written abobe?

Thanks again for your kind support

Daniele

• That's the hardware appliance version, Daniele, and you cannot use your free home-use license with it unless you follow the instructions I gave in my previous post.  If there's no LCD on the 110/120 (I don't remember), just rename /etc/asg to /etc/asg.bak.

When you go through the initial setup after re-imaging from ISO, you have an opportunity to choose the internal IP of the UTM.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • That's the hardware appliance version, Daniele, and you cannot use your free home-use license with it unless you follow the instructions I gave in my previous post.  If there's no LCD on the 110/120 (I don't remember), just rename /etc/asg to /etc/asg.bak.

When you go through the initial setup after re-imaging from ISO, you have an opportunity to choose the internal IP of the UTM.

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data