This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Not Sophos default

Hello, propably mine is a stupid question, but I'm pretty desperate to have it working.

I've a Sophos 110/120 I want to use to ptotect my internal network

I'm struggling to find out the way to access the UTM with a subnet like 192.168.1.1  and not 192.168.0.1

Can anyone explain me how use the subnet I need?

I'm able to see UTM working with 192.168.0.1:4444, but this is not the network I need  

Thanks for any support

Kind regards 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Ciao Daniele and welcome to the UTM Community!

We'll assume that this is for your home and that you intend to use the free home license.  The 110/120 box may not be what you want.  Before you spend a lot of effort setting this unit up, tell us your internet connection's up/down speeds and what motivated you to consider the UTM.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Ciao BOB,

I manage the IT aspects of few small customers that have Sophos like firewall

I'm mainly a process manager of applications, but when you are in front of the customer, sometimes you need to fix something that's not really your territory.

In this case I've 3 customers that are running with all settings like out of the box.

This  to me looks not serious I cannot accept to see that all is active with default values,

My idea is to move from 192.168.0.1  -> 192.168.1.1 (that is also the path of another infrastructure of the same company

I've asked support to the community because I don't want to create additional problems to a unclear configuration

Download speed: 53.4 Mbps

Upload speed: 20.0 Mbps

Thanks for your support

Kind regards

Daniele

• Ciao BOB,

I manage the IT aspects of few small customers that have Sophos like firewall

I'm mainly a process manager of applications, but when you are in front of the customer, sometimes you need to fix something that's not really your territory.

In this case I've 3 customers that are running with all settings like out of the box.

This  to me looks not serious I cannot accept to see that all is active with default values,

My idea is to move from 192.168.0.1  -> 192.168.1.1 (that is also the path of another infrastructure of the same company

I've asked support to the community because I don't want to create additional problems to a unclear configuration

Download speed: 53.4 Mbps

Upload speed: 20.0 Mbps

Thanks for your support

Kind regards

Daniele

Children