This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Not Sophos default

Hello, propably mine is a stupid question, but I'm pretty desperate to have it working.

I've a Sophos 110/120 I want to use to ptotect my internal network

I'm struggling to find out the way to access the UTM with a subnet like 192.168.1.1  and not 192.168.0.1

Can anyone explain me how use the subnet I need?

I'm able to see UTM working with 192.168.0.1:4444, but this is not the network I need  

Thanks for any support

Kind regards 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Did you imagine to search / google for "sophos changing interface ip" and "...dhcp range" or so?

If you don`t know how to do this easy one I think you wouldn`t be capable of handling sophos as such.

There are so many tutorials how to initial setup a sophos utm / xg for home or commercial usage so I think it would be a good introduction and traing to search for such a tutorial and reinstall and configure your device completely.

where did you get this device from and what was your plan for it? hopefully only for your own private usage. ;)

• Did you imagine to search / google for "sophos changing interface ip" and "...dhcp range" or so?

If you don`t know how to do this easy one I think you wouldn`t be capable of handling sophos as such.

There are so many tutorials how to initial setup a sophos utm / xg for home or commercial usage so I think it would be a good introduction and traing to search for such a tutorial and reinstall and configure your device completely.

where did you get this device from and what was your plan for it? hopefully only for your own private usage. ;)

Children
No Data