This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to resync time with NTP server?

Hello,

We have a Sophos SG-210 with firmware 9.600-5 installed (not the last - I know - but I can't reboot easily). This device is time synced through NTP to a central server in our office (let's call it MAIN SERVER). All other networks, devices, etc are going on the UTM to sync their time (NTP is toggled ON on our UTM).

Since few weeks (we never had problems before), there are a two minutes gap between our UTM time and our MAIN SERVER time. When I test the settings in the "Time & Date" tab then "Test configured server". It shows me the 2 minutes gap.

I tried to remove the MAIN SERVER from the list, add it again, test it again but it didn't work. I also toggled off NTP functionnality and then toggled it ON again but the result is the same.

How can I force NTP sync to our MAIN SERV in command line or in GUI?

So far I changed the time manually in the "Time & Date" taband now I have 11s delay (which is still showed by "Test configured server" and also seen in command line with ntpq -p).

Can you help me? Is it due to firmware 9.600-5? Is a reboot mandatory?

Regards,

DeltaSM

This thread was automatically locked due to age.