This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Active Connection Killing

I've seen a few threads with unanswered questions, and quite a few very old threads. I've dug around the web gui but nothing bit me

Is there a way in the gui (i'd settle for shell) to view/kill active connections on a per connection basis?

I've got some SIP phones that i am told are registering to their home phone server with 1 of our public IPs, then retaining that IP in future registrations, even when i setup multipath and nat rules for these phones to use a 2ndary public IP.

the vendor believes the sophos might be playing part in this, though i am unsure. 

thanks!

BTW Firmware 9.510-5

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Hey Jared,

What exactly did you do?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • As far as my phone issue? Thats a longer post id be happy to provide details on monday from a pc

As for commands, through ssh i was able to conntrack -L -s sourceinternalipoftestphone to see it make a connection to the endpoint and to see which of my 2 pub IPs it was using and then conntrack -D -s sourceip.. To remove that connection as necessary for troubleshooting