This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No admin logins logs

We had an issue with the UTM (SG330) logs filling up. We ended up deleting some old logs to clear the space. Since then, we can't see any admin changes being logged on the gui ie last 20 admin logins.

We also get this when clicking on the network protection tab:

Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at /wfe/asg/modules/asg_dashboard.pm line 3985

Any idea?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • This could be an indication of a misconfiguration, Louis.  Which logs are causing the problems?

It might be a coincidence, but it sounds like your deletion method might have damaged reporting, so you might need to re-initialize your PostgreSQL databases.  You're in the USA, so I would get Sophos Support involved.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

sorted it out now. There are a few posts on here that are related to it but the cause was the data disk/log disk filling up. I didn't have time to find out why as we had to get the system back to normal asap.  It was still functioning as it was a SG330 cluster in active/standby.

Steps I took was to delete old core dumps and to delete some of the larger log files too.

I also noticed that the HA wasn't talking to each other correctly and no matter what I tried, they wouldn't talk to each other. So I disolved the cluster and then recreated it.

All is well now.

PS I'm in the UK... but keep it quiet lol!!

Louis