This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Teamviewer being logged as blocked

I keep seeing the above entry in our log when i connect to an users pc using teamviewer. I have allow port 5938 outbound as instructed but still see this entry every time.  I don't believe this is actually affecting the connection as all seems well when using, just wondered why it was logged.  (The blocked address is our external gateway, 10.1.0.98 is my machine, the second being the remote pc)

Any advice?

Thanks

Lee

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Lee - first I've seen you here - welcome to the UTM Community!

Alone among the logs, the Firewall Live Log presents abbreviated information in a format easier to read quickly.  Usually, you can't troubleshoot without looking at the corresponding line from the full Firewall log file.  Please post the lines corresponding to those above.  Obfuscate IPs like 166.x.y.99.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Lee - first I've seen you here - welcome to the UTM Community!

Alone among the logs, the Firewall Live Log presents abbreviated information in a format easier to read quickly.  Usually, you can't troubleshoot without looking at the corresponding line from the full Firewall log file.  Please post the lines corresponding to those above.  Obfuscate IPs like 166.x.y.99.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data