This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is it possible to export WiFi Voucher to a csv including usage stats?

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding the Sophos UTM's Hotspot feature.

We want to make an export of all issued Vouchers to a csv file. In the UserPortal there is a button called "export csv". In this export there are only informations to the Voucher itself, like Voucher Code or included data volume.

Now we'd like to have an export with that informations plus those wich are shown on the overview on the webinterface. Specially "First Login", "Used traffic" and "Used time".

Does anyone know if it is possible to create such an export?

-Mario

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Mario and welcome to the UTM Community!

I don't have any clients using Hotspot, so I don't understand what you're referring to - please post a picture.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Thank you for your answers!

: As you can see two lists, the first has been taken on the Sophos User Portal and the second one is the csv export of the two Vouchers opened in Excel.

In the first list there are additional informations to the Voucher like "first login" or "used traffic" which are not available in the csv file.

It's like the export just exports informations about the voucher itself and not the related "usage stats"

As  described, it is working to show every existing Voucher and then copy the hole list to an Excel sheet (matching target formatting will automatically remove images).

After that I have to move the Headlines to the right place and delete some empty columns.

Last step is converting the everything to the same unit wich is no problem with some Excel magic.

Assuming to your workarounds it seems that there is not "the" one-button-method to create such a report (but still hoping).

Greetings

• Just curious does the following give you an error?

psql -U postgres reporting -c "\d hotspot"

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Just curious does the following give you an error?

psql -U postgres reporting -c "\d hotspot"

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data