This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM 9 Antispam end-user portal does not save multiple blacklist entries but one

End-User logs in to his antispam portal. Then goes to sender blacklist - presses multiple times on "+" to add multiple entries. Then adds different *@domain.com entries in each box and accepts his entries by clicking the green check mark on each. After switching Tabs or logging out and in again only the last entry remains. All other entries seem to be lost.

Example:

I add the following domains:

*@aaa.com

*@bbb.com

*@ccc.com

*@ddd.com

User ends up with only *@ddd.com after switching to sender whitelist and back to sender blacklist.

This came to our attention after a user wanted to add 150+ Entries

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi, Serge, and welcome to the UTM Community!

I can confirm this bug.  Please get a ticket open with Sophos Support so they can get the developers on this soon.

Cheers - Bob
    PS 150 blacklist entries?  It sounds like this individual signs up for things and then is surprised his address is sold to others.  I bet he just needs to unsubscribe from mailing lists that are perfectly legitimate.

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi BAlfson

Thanks for your reply and confirmation.

-> You are absolutely right. I told this to the customer too but he insists on putting them on the black list. He is fully aware that he might do more damage than good by blocking so much. ...in the end you gotta do what the customer wants.