This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM 9 Home version - Cannot release messages from quarantine via Mail Manager

I'm testing Sophos UTM 9 - the home/free version

I have a problem in releasing messages from quarantine via Mail Manager.

While releasing exists as an option when viewing the list of quarantined messages..

if we select the message we only have view or download as an option..

Any ideas ?

Am I doing something wrong ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • I haven't heard of this before.  Are you accessing Mail Manager with full WebAdmin admin privileges?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • yes this problem still occurs since version 9. this problem occurs for type EXPRESSION. it seems that it wasnt fixed. if there is nothing selected, you have the option to release / release and report false postive . if there is mail selected, there ist is only the choice for download / delete . in further versions ago there was the ability to release, but it never worked, mail wasnt released and never send. im logged in as admin, having all rights, and release is activated under email-protection-->quarantine report-->advanced

• Hi, Uwe, and welcome to the UTM Community!

I don't think the selections for the Quarantine Report have any effect on Mail Manager.  You might try rebuilding the PostgreSQL databases (deletes history in Reporting and Graphs but does not affect the logs):

/etc/init.d/postgresql92 rebuild

Any luck with that?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA