This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Updated to 9.601-5. Sandbox subscription shows up as expired on Activity tab. Bug?

We have successfully updated to UTM 9.601-5. One thing we have noticed us that our Sandbox subscription, which is valid until 2021 shows as expired on Advanced Protection > Sophos Sandstorm > Activity tab and is grayed out:

Licensing Info - This page is disabled as you either do not have a relevant subscription or the relevant subscription has expired!

On the Overview and Configuration tab under Advanced Protection > Sophos Sandstorm the expired message does not appear and settings can be made.

Whereas the Sandstorm subscription shows up just fine in the Management > Licensing section. 

Can anyone confirm this? Is Sandstorm Threat protection still running? Is this a known UI bug?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo,

You've probably already tried these things...

Try restoring the backup made prior to the last application of Up2Dates.  If that doesn't work, reboot several times.  Any luck?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Yeah, I have also tried to re-upload the Sophos licence. However, sandbox subscription still shows up as expired on Activity tab.

It looks like a Bug. Anyone else using Sandstorm? I really appreciate any replies.

• I would bring this up with your Sophos Partner and get Sophos Support involved to see if there's a way to fix this short of reloading from ISO.  Please let us know what you learn.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • We're showing a valid license but there seems to be a distinct lack of activity since the upgrade.

Reply Children
No Data