This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Can anyone explain Sophos' email product line?

I am trying to determine if Sophos has a flagship email filtering application.

I presume that Pure Message for Exchange is an Exchange plug-in that requires Exchange.  This does not fit my situation.

UTM and XG are based on EXIM, which can never suffice as a filtering tool, and UTM Mail Manager is woefully inadequate as a tool for reviewing received email.

Awhile back, I asked the chat service on www.sophos.com for their best email product, and she steered me to SEA.   I quickly ruled it out because although it does DMARC, it does not do multi-factor whitelisting.

Earlier this week, I read a consultant report on email security.   It positioned Sophos as a credible player based on the Reflexion cloud product.   Today, I went to the Reflexion section of this forum, and noticed that the first question was about the lack of DKIM and DMARC support.  The final response said that it was replaced by Sophos Mail.

So then I looked for the Sophos Mail section of this forum, but it does not exist.

UTM, XG, and Reflexion are corporate acquisitions.   Two of the three are already being deprecated.  

Does Sophos have a serious product in the email space?   If so, what is it and how long will it be taken seriously?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Sophos Secure Email Gateway Comparison 

Search this in google. 

Puremessage for Unix and Email Appliance are the way to go for big setups. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Sophos Secure Email Gateway Comparison 

Search this in google. 

Puremessage for Unix and Email Appliance are the way to go for big setups. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Children
No Data