This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Add text to Email (on the top of the mail, similar to footer as informational text)

Hello all,

is it possible somehow to add a specific text to all emails passing through the utm from the "outside" /external ? The text should be added directly after the Subject, so before the text in the body.

I mainly see options for footers, so adding text to outgoing mails on the bottom.

Thanks,

Sebastian

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Sebastian,

I think that this is not something the SMTP Proxy can do and that it has to be done by the mail server.  I know that Office 365 can do this.  Please let us know what solution you adopt.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Sebastian,

I think that this is not something the SMTP Proxy can do and that it has to be done by the mail server.  I know that Office 365 can do this.  Please let us know what solution you adopt.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
  • Thanks Bob,

because of your statement, we had a closer look at the possibilities in Exchange. So we found a way using the Messageflow tool. There you can add rules with adding some text before the non-warranty disclaimer. There you can configure, that all messages coming from a certain IP for example will be modified. There you can also use html based tags. There is some documentation out there. Take a look here: docs.microsoft.com/.../signatures

Best Regards,

Sebastian