This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Export (to csv) of all pages of a report?

Hello

Running Iview 2 and wish to export all the pages of a report as a csv.  It appears this only works for what is viewed on the page.  Even if you try to schedule a report, this only sends the same report.

Is this how tit should be working?  If so is there a way to say download the google search terms for a day - at present this shows around 126 pages which is not ideal to have to download each page.

Jason

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Jason,

Can you please help me with the navigation in the iView UI? I will check it on my test environment.

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• OK,

So choose Application Reports from the left menu, then Search Engine
    On Google search or whichever choose the view more at the bottom right of the subset of data

Records per chart - only goes to 200 and when you click download to PDF or EXCEL it is only what is shown, rather than for the time frame specified.

For instance today so far i have 137 pages, it would be nice to be able to download them all.