This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

iView2 policy usage accept firewall rule reporting for UTM?

Am I right that in policy usage only deny rules are reported/visible?

In case you want to look for the best order of rules or if you're looking if rules are not needed anymore this report is completely useless...

I'm using UTM 9.3 OS.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hello ,

For now, Allowed Web Traffic reporting is available only for Cyberoam & SFOS.

Regards,

Ishan

• Currently reviewing version 03.01.2 of iView, to see if it would suffice as a tool for reviewing our UTM9's as dictated by the PCI-DSS requirements and I am puzzled why the "accept rules" are still missing in "Reports -> Netwerk & Threads -> Rule Usage".

All firewall rules have logging switched 'on' on all UTM's and when I check the live logs on iView at "System & Monitor -> Monitor -> Live Logs" I do see the packet filter accept entries flying by:

2019:05:08-11:48:42 utm-01-1 ulogd[11898]: id="2002" severity="info" sys="SecureNet" sub="packetfilter" name="Packet accepted" action="accept" fwrule="76" initf="la...

• Currently reviewing version 03.01.2 of iView, to see if it would suffice as a tool for reviewing our UTM9's as dictated by the PCI-DSS requirements and I am puzzled why the "accept rules" are still missing in "Reports -> Netwerk & Threads -> Rule Usage".

All firewall rules have logging switched 'on' on all UTM's and when I check the live logs on iView at "System & Monitor -> Monitor -> Live Logs" I do see the packet filter accept entries flying by:

2019:05:08-11:48:42 utm-01-1 ulogd[11898]: id="2002" severity="info" sys="SecureNet" sub="packetfilter" name="Packet accepted" action="accept" fwrule="76" initf="la...

Children
No Data