This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

After updating to 9.501-5 SSO for HTTP authentication failed and domain join not working.

UTM 9.501-5

Windows server 2012 domain controller.

I installed the 9.5 update on June 2, did not see any issues with this for the client, updated to 9.501-5 on June 12 midnight, and Internet access is failing on multiple sites.

Can get to Google.ca

Cannot get to canada411.com - Too many http redirects message.

Turned off web filtering and the websites were available - but the client requires filtering.

Re-enabled and turned off AD SSO authentication and websites are available again with correct content being blocked.

Attempted to remove from and rejoin domain, but domain join failed.

Currently, I have the client functioning, but, I need to rejoin AD and resume SSO authentication.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • The best thing Sophos can do for now is release the 9.500 firmware so that we can rollback to the previous version.

Why is that so hard to do? Is there any logical explanation for this version been removed from the FTP site?  Come'on  guys we're struggling a lot because we have many rules and fastvue reports based on AD authentication.

Best Regards

Jorge