This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Firmware Up2Date package 9.500009

Hello Support, I manage a number of UTM's and have noticed the latest Up2Date release 9.500-9 has been very slow in coming though. The first one was on 15th May, I had 3 notifications over the weekend but still have a number of UTM's still to receive the notification. Usually they are much closer together than this. I would appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Scarily enough, i have just today been told from Sophos Support, that UTM 9.5 i still BETA.
    And they do not consider it stable...

• Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply. That would explain the slow release but if it's only in Beta what are they doing releasing it for widespread installation at all? I've had no problems with it so far so fingers crossed it's more stable than they think. I will delay any more updates to 9.500-9 until I hear it's no longer in Beta. Any further updates on status would be appreciated.

Regards

Graham

• Just did like you graham, I updated 3 devices with manually upload of the package. Did a fresh install on 3 devices directly from SUSI, but with the further updates at my other customers I paused, at least until the next update is available.

I'm afraid they are developing/advancing too fast since 9.3, there was a big jump in that minor release (i guess it was 9.317 to 9.350), that my SCA Trainer from our distributor couldn't quite believe - it was released at November 2015. A few 9.3 followed, then out of nowhere 9.4 appeared, progress to 9.4.13 and we're already jumping to 9.5...

Gruß / Regards,

Kevin
    Sophos CE/CA (XG+UTM), Gold Partner

• Just did like you graham, I updated 3 devices with manually upload of the package. Did a fresh install on 3 devices directly from SUSI, but with the further updates at my other customers I paused, at least until the next update is available.

I'm afraid they are developing/advancing too fast since 9.3, there was a big jump in that minor release (i guess it was 9.317 to 9.350), that my SCA Trainer from our distributor couldn't quite believe - it was released at November 2015. A few 9.3 followed, then out of nowhere 9.4 appeared, progress to 9.4.13 and we're already jumping to 9.5...

Gruß / Regards,

Kevin
    Sophos CE/CA (XG+UTM), Gold Partner

Children
No Data