This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Firmware Up2Date package 9.500009

Hello Support, I manage a number of UTM's and have noticed the latest Up2Date release 9.500-9 has been very slow in coming though. The first one was on 15th May, I had 3 notifications over the weekend but still have a number of UTM's still to receive the notification. Usually they are much closer together than this. I would appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks 

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • Hi Alex,

Thanks for your answer. That would get over the problem but it doesn't explain why I first received notification of 9.500-9 on 9th May and today 27th May I still have UTM's with auto Up2Date enabled which have not yet received the update. This is not normal. 2 or 3 days for all UTM's to receive updates is more like it. Does anyone know if there is a reason for the very slow rollout of 9.500-9?

Regards

Graham

Children
  • There are some bugs in 9.5000  (As they are in every early Major Release.) You'll should find  further informations about this when crawling this community. Some of those bugs are minor, some of them are considerable, if you use certain featuers. Maybe sophos has stopped or delayed roll-out process because of that...

Please send me Spam gueselkuebel@sg-utm.also-solutions.ch

• Hi, and welcome to the UTM Community!

I would second Christian's warning about Up2Dating to 9.500 anywhere.  Apparently, new installs don't have many of the problems seen with the Up2Date.

Also, this is not an official way to contact Sophos Support.  Outside of sachingurung, no Sophos employee is paid to participate here except the developers during a public beta.  99.99% of us here are resellers and end users.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA