This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM with Homelicense Licensed features stopped working suddenly

Hi all,

I had this problem on the same machine 2 times. I already made a complete reimage of the machine (always used to restore the complete backup), but that didn´t solve the problem. A few month ago this problem reappeared and I have no clue, what the problem is all about. In that case, the utm quits all licensed services and we need to reapply a fresh license --> Even if the old one is still valid!!! The strange thing is, I used this machine for a long time without problems... 

What could this be an how can I solve it? I don´t want to do all the configurations from scratch.... We have a lot of configuration on this machine.

Best Regards,

Sebastian

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply Children
  • Hi,

I think so. I can´t imagine that I used the wrong image. The dialoges etc. are labeled with UTM Home Edition, not for Business Use etc....

Regards

Sebastian

• Hi Sebastian,

In that case, Log in to the MyUTM portal, there is an option to download license file and delete license file. Delete the license and go through Management and select create a new license. 

If you still face issues with home user license, write to nsglicensing@sophos.com and customercare@sophos.com. 

Thanks

Sachin Gurung
    Team Lead | Sophos Technical Support
    Knowledge Base  |  @SophosSupport  |  Video tutorials
    Remember to like a post.  If a post (on a question thread) solves your question use the 'This helped me' link.

• Hi Sachin,

I don´t think that deleting the license and creating a new one will help. I created new accounts and used completely new licenses, but the license keeps to disable after a unknown time. And I think its immediately. Is there a log entry to search for license expiry and the possible reason? In which log should I look?

I want to add, that every time, a still valid license expired, after this I need to upload new different license. I can´t upload the same license, even if still valid. Is there a possibility to delete old licensing data or sth. like that? I already made clean install on that machine, installed the machine from backup and I think even with the option to remove site specific data.

Thanks,

Sebastian