This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mass Delete Users from UTM

I am running version 9.201-25. So basically what happened, when I setup AD sync, it synced way too many accounts and the backend sync just kills the box. I need to be able to clear out all the remote users and have them built as authenticated. When I attempt to delete users from the Webadmin UI, It gives a message after 30 seconds if you want to wait another 30 seconds. Then, I assume, times out all together. If I SSH and watch the TOP services, the Confd will spike at 100% CPU and then after the timeout goes away. So I think it just gives up. I looks like I cannot delete more than 10 users within the time window. Unfortunately I did not backup the config before the sync and am trying to avoid resetting back to factory as I have configured a bunch of firewall objects and rules. Is there any way to clear out these users without having to start from the beginning? Any help is appreciated.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.