This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Astaro with ATT U-Verse

I am in the process of switching from DSL to U-Verse. I also requested a block of static IP addresses. Now, I understand that the modem used for U-Verse does not support bridged mode allowing me to do PPOE in Astaro.

What are my alternatives? Did somebody get this to work?

ATT is also talking about an RG (residential gateway). It sounds like that it is a modem/router combination device. Are there alternatives? Is there a 3rd party modem?

Technician will come to my home on Saturday. So, I would appreciate some quick feedback.

Thanks,
Jens

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I have ATT internet and I'm using a Pace 5268AC and have my static block working through my Sophos SG 115 by choosing "cascaded router" on the gateway and adding all 5 ip addresses to "additional addresses" in network interfaces of he SG appliance.  

• I'm not sure if this thread is still active but I have ATT internet and I'm using a Pace 5268AC and have my static block working through my Sophos SG 115 by choosing "cascaded router" on the gateway and adding all 5 ip addresses to "additional addresses" in network interfaces of he SG appliance.  

Children
No Data