This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos Firewall Web Admin Login Failed

Dear All,

Please help me. My sophos firewall license is expire and i can`t login with web admin. I can only login with putty and i try to change the password from putty but web admin login still not okay. Please help me.

Thank you.

Kyaw Zin Thant.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • How do you try to change the webadmin password?

With Sophos SG / UTM you have to use some special commands to change the admin Password within the config-database.

With XG you should be able to manage the license from sophos central or sophos home.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• How do you try to change the webadmin password?

With Sophos SG / UTM you have to use some special commands to change the admin Password within the config-database.

With XG you should be able to manage the license from sophos central or sophos home.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

Children
No Data