This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

update 700005

Hi Guys,

Any idea when update 9.605001-700005 will be availble for auto update? MY SG310 is at 9.605001

I am a bit confused here, at the FTP site see:

9.605001-700005 and last update is 9.700004-700005

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hello Aresh,

you need https://ftp.astaro.de/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.605001-700005.tgz.gpg to go from 9.605 to 9.705. That's it. The other files are for users, that did other update steps when being part of the beta-testing, for instance.

Mit freundlichem Gruß, best regards from Germany,

Philipp Rusch

New Vision GmbH, Germany
    Sophos Silver-Partner

If a post solves your question please use the 'Verify Answer' button.

• Any idea when this update will be available through the auto update? My 2 SG310 in HA mode did not pick them up yet.

• Hello Aresh,

I don't know when it's your turn, I guess this depends on your serialnumber(s) of the SG devices.

But why don't you download it to the Master and install it manually? There is no need to wait, I got several customers with SG-UTM in HA-cluster setups, which run on 9.705 since weeks.

Philipp Rusch

New Vision GmbH, Germany
    Sophos Silver-Partner

• Thank you Philipp,

In past I had a reallybad experience  with Sophos updates and decided never to download them manually until they get upload automatically.

I think we wait a little more  coz right now we dont have any issue that will resolved with this update.

Thaks

• AreshAreshi said:

Thank you Philipp,

In past I had a reallybad experience  with Sophos updates and decided never to download them manually until they get upload automatically.

I think we wait a little more  coz right now we dont have any issue that will resolved with this update.

Thaks

I agree with the bad software quality in the past. I don't know if it's just luck or something Sophos improved in their testing / development process but 9.7 seems a stable release. Otherwise you would have more complaints here in the forum. But of course Sophos might have some knowledge that they don't push this update to the next step.

Best regards

Alex

-

• Hello Aresh,

I am with you and understand that completely. To be honest I would do it the same way.
    There is one problem we had with 9.705 with the RED Firmware update which is included in the UTM Update, but there was a workaround published by Sophos support.

Philipp Rusch

New Vision GmbH, Germany
    Sophos Silver-Partner

• I just get the update automatically and tonight will install it.