This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Nothing showing up under IP Addresses Used.

I'm using a Home License on my UTM9 installation,
and although it says my limit is 50 users, it never shows
anything under "IP Addresses Used", basically 0 out of 50.

I am not complaining that it's not enforcing the license
properly, although I know I'm not over 50 devices either.

It used to count IP's at one point.

I've see other posts about it, but no solutions ...

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi  

Would you tell me if you're able to see Web Reports and other reporting data properly? Also, what troubleshooting steps you've taken so far?

What do you see when you log into SSH as root and enter cc get licensing active_ips It should display you a list of all active IPs.

Regards

Jaydeep

• To be honest I didn't troubleshoot it much, but yes all the reporting seemed to work ...

I've tried backing up my config and restoring after a reset but it was the same.

In the end I've setup the unit from scratch with all the settings yesterday, and today I see it populated :)

• Hi  

Thanks for the update. Let us know if you face the issue again. It might be an issue with gathering information from IPtables to check the active IP counts.

Regards

Jaydeep

• Sounds good, I'll keep an eye on it and see if it starts going funky again :)

• Well I believe this issue is somewhat related to the previous one I've seen ...

This time Management Overview is not showing new logins or changes,
    however under Active IP I see a list, I'm suspecting it won't update though.

This is on a brand new reset and all settings were configured again from webmin,
    so I know it's not an error in my backup - possibly one of the setting to blame.

Other logs work just fine, network protection, usage, hardware, etc.

See the log file frozen in time after September 17th ...

• This time 'cc get licensing active_ips' does display a list of active IP's ...

• I was correct, after a reboot and close to 2 day uptime the Active IP List is now still empty.

This is after a full reset and manual setup of all the settings - same issue as before.

cc get licensing active_ips shows []  -- that is empty.

I've tried '/etc/init.d/postgresql92 rebuild' as well as 'psql -Ureporting -c"reindex database reporting;" reporting'  ...

I think one of my settings is causing the licensing to show an empty list, as well as prevents showing new webadmin sessions ...

• I was correct, after a reboot and close to 2 day uptime the Active IP List is now still empty.

This is after a full reset and manual setup of all the settings - same issue as before.

cc get licensing active_ips shows []  -- that is empty.

I've tried '/etc/init.d/postgresql92 rebuild' as well as 'psql -Ureporting -c"reindex database reporting;" reporting'  ...

I think one of my settings is causing the licensing to show an empty list, as well as prevents showing new webadmin sessions ...

Children
No Data