This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problème de vitesse de connexion à internet

Bonjour,

Je viens d'installer mon appliance Sophos Home et je rencontre des problèmes sur la vitesse de connexion à internet. Je suis fibré en 1G et quand je suis derrière le sophos tout les module désactiver je penne à dépasser les 280MBPS alors que quand je suis derrière ma box j’atteins les 988MBPS.

Le sophos Home est installé dans une VM ESX. Avec mon ancien par feux sous PFSENSE je n'avais pas de problème à atteindre la vitesse maximum de connexion et pourtant le web filtering été activé.

Avez-vous une idée?

Cordialement

------- Google translation to English -------

Internet connection speed problem

Hello,

I have just installed my Sophos Home appliance and am experiencing problems with the speed of internet connection. I am bundled in 1G and when I am behind the sophos all the module disable I penne to exceed 280MBPS while when I am behind my box I reach the 988MBPS.

The sophos Home is installed in an ESX VM. With my firewall under PFSENSE I had no problem reaching the maximum speed of connection and yet the web filtering was activated.

Do you have an idea?

cordially

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Salut Jérôme et bienvenue a la communauté d’UTM !

Comme il y’a peu d’entre nous qui parle le français, il est toujours recommander d’ajouter la traduction de Google.

Tu ne nous avas pas donné d'informations très précises sur ton matériel, il est donc difficile de savoir si les vitesses que tu vois sont à prévoir. Est-ce que t’utilises l'adaptateur virtuel VMXNET3?

Amicablement - Bob

------ Traduction Google en français ------

Hi Jerome and welcome to the community of UTM!

Since there are few of us who speak French, we always recommend adding the Google translation.

You have not given us very specific information about your equipment, so it is difficult to know if the speeds you see are expected.  Are you using the VMXNET3 virtual adapter?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hello Bob,

I am actually using the VMXNET3 adapter. IPS, Web filtering and QOS are disabled. I do not understand why I can not reach the maximum speed of my internet connection. The processor is 2% and the memory is used at 15%. Do you have an idea?

Best regards,

Jérôme

• Hi Jérôme,

How many processors are dedicated to the UTM VM and how fast are they?

Cheers - Bob
    PS La discussion en français m’avait fait plaisir– merci !

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob,

4Vcpu @1.80GHZ but the processors are not used at more than 5%.

Best regards

Jérôme

• With only 1.8GHz, Jérôme, I wouldn't expect much more than what you're seeing.  I don't know what you're using to measure throughput, but try timing the download of a file of known size using a tool like torrent.  Any change in your calculation of net throughput?

Cheers - Bob

MediaSoft, Inc. USA