This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Mise à jour / update Sophos SG

Bonjour, Hello,

Je dois effectuer des mises à jour sur un pare-feu Sophos SG.
Je passe donc par le menu Up2Date, puis l'onglet Advanced pour uploader le fichier de la mise à jour u2d-sys-9.358003-404005.tgz.gpg (407 mo), le fichier se télécharge assez rapidement mais arriver à 99% cela n'avance plus et me demande de s'identifier.
Que je le fasse depuis le réseau local ou externe.

I have to make updates on a firewall Sophos SG.
I thus pass by the menu Up2Date, then the tab Advanced for uploader the file of the update u2d-sys-9.358003-404005.tgz.gpg (407 Mb), the file downloads rather quickly but to arrive at 99 % it does not move forward any more and asks me to become identified.
That I make him since the local area network or the extern.

J'ai également suivi la procédure suivante :

I also followed the following procedure :

community.sophos.com/.../up2date-ssh

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Salut Alexis et bienvenue dans la communauté UTM !

Great question and thanks for the translation pour ceux qui ne comprennent pas le français.

First, lets make sure there's at least a GB of space available in the / partition:

df -h|grep '/dev/sda6'

If there's less than a GB available, show us the result of:

du -shx /var/up2date/* | sort -rh | head -10

If there is plenty of space, show what happens with the following:

cd /var/up2date/sys
    wget http://ftp.astaro.com/pub/UTM/v9/up2date/u2d-sys-9.358003-404005.tgz.gpg
    /sbin/auisys.plx --showdesc

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Merci cela semble fonctionner le pare-feu me propose de faire la mise à jour, programmer pour cette nuit.

Thank you that seems to work the firewall offers me to update, schedule for this night.