This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

UTM 9.6 to be____________________(plan to develop / beta / killed)

Hello!

Any one who could fill-up the blank in the subject. Please set aside the roadshow promises, I already know the roadshows of the last 2 years which never came up.

Or was the  9.5 unofficial obituary :(

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi All,

UTM 9.6 is currently in development, we are looking at a beta by the end of this month. So stay tuned for the beta announcement.

Regards,

Jan

• It is good to hear about the development, important would be the outcome.

If it remains as last release with just major fixes and few features or it includes features that would justify the purchase mainly 3 years, like no IKEv2 which saw its entry in  the roadmap now almost 2 years and many such highly required major features.

The reason for raising the discussion because of a total no show to:

1. Feature requests, (highly miss those days back with astaro where the top listed usually made to next releases)

2. Voices from the community forums and user feedback

3. 2+ years of development of XG with no promising take over UTM, I am not comparing a different product this is in house.

4. Struggling with support with XG their high end product

the list does not seem to shorten.

I would really love to see the  product gaining the lost grounds. But may be it's already too late.... as i already read here of users not considering 3 years purchase and planning to shift to other technologies and where by far XG is not the choice.

Thanks all for sharing your views and reading which adds more clarity.

Regards,

• It is good to hear about the development, important would be the outcome.

If it remains as last release with just major fixes and few features or it includes features that would justify the purchase mainly 3 years, like no IKEv2 which saw its entry in  the roadmap now almost 2 years and many such highly required major features.

The reason for raising the discussion because of a total no show to:

1. Feature requests, (highly miss those days back with astaro where the top listed usually made to next releases)

2. Voices from the community forums and user feedback

3. 2+ years of development of XG with no promising take over UTM, I am not comparing a different product this is in house.

4. Struggling with support with XG their high end product

the list does not seem to shorten.

I would really love to see the  product gaining the lost grounds. But may be it's already too late.... as i already read here of users not considering 3 years purchase and planning to shift to other technologies and where by far XG is not the choice.

Thanks all for sharing your views and reading which adds more clarity.

Regards,

Children
No Data