This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos UTM 9.510-4 released - let's share experiences!

Released yesterday:

https://community.sophos.com/products/unified-threat-management/b/utm-blog/posts/utm-up2date-9-510-released

Found out so far, that mailmanager is broken:

Others? :-)

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hi Community,

Regarding the "Invalid request" issue while trying to access the mail manager:

• We are aware of some customers experiencing this minor intermittent issue.
    • Workarounds to this include refreshing the page or clearing out the browser's cache.

If you are experiencing different symptoms or unable to resolve this issue via the workarounds above, please raise a support case and PM me with your support case number for followup.

Regards,

Florentino
    Director, Global Community & Digital Support

Are you a Sophos Partner? | Product Documentation@SophosSupport | Sign up for SMS Alerts
    If a post solves your question, please use the 'Verify Answer' button.
    The Award-winning Home of Sophos Support Videos! - Visit Sophos Techvids
  • Edit 2018-11-13: see my post below with a workaround.

If you have not yet Up2Dated to 9.510-5, DON'T!!!!!!

Based on another thread here, I tested the [Download] buttons on the 'Internal Users' tab of 'Email >> Encryption' - they are ineffective - no download results.

After opening a Support ticket for that, I tested downloads elsewhere.  Apparently, the [Download] buttons in 'Certificate Management' depend on the same code.

I'll PM the case #s to Flo.

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • hi Bob,

darn, I have just upgraded this morning! luckily the company does not use this feature.

Although I was prompted by Sophos support to update, this is due to an issue with the Geo IP DB (being out of date) and showing a Public IP the customer are using as Swiss.

This I know is an issue since April, the DB used is from Maxmind, and they [Maxmind] have confirmed that on April 1st this year the DB was deprecated for a newer version which Sophos has not yet updated.

Should this not be incorporated within a pattern update?

This does play havoc with Country blocking, as my router would effectively block itself .. lol 

currently (it seems) the QA for UTM updates is a little lax ...

EDIT

Have since found out that this is an issue with the product being used on the UTM, no known fix date for this :(, i have already found this out (one of my customers Public IPs shows up as Swiss, so country blocking may work some of the time but no guarantees)

on a more positive note - the upgrade wen without hitch, other than some users needing to clear their cache... 

XG & UTM Architect (Systems: XG v18 & UTM 9.7 - Virtual, HW & SW)
    Curious enough to take it apart, skilled enough to put it back together, Clever enough to hide the extra parts when I'm Done!

• oh sophos, what have you done....

UTM is a realy good product, much better than xg. please throw xg away and focus again on utm

My numer 1 Problem - Exchange 2016 with more than one real server via waf isn't fixed, since we migrated to this and this was a year in the past.
    considering that now exchange 2019 comes out

• Just released - some of it is good news - but keep in mind, XG is here to stay...:

https://martinsblog.dk/sophos-utm-9-6-is-coming-soon-with-more-on-the-way/

-----

Best regards
    Martin

Sophos XGS 2100 @ Home | Sophos v20 Architect

Reply Children
No Data