This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do you request a home use license?

I used to be able to request a free home use license, years ago.

The instructions say:

All accounts can create a personal license for home use. To do this, go to the License Management page and click “Create license here” in the Home Use License section to generate your key.

But now, the only option is to enter my activation key (where do I get that?) or click Create UTM SW Essential Firewall license for me.

That results in a key with all features disabled.

Please.  I've been at this for 2 days now.  I tried emailing sophos too.

I'm just trying to create a standard free home utm license.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • I've tried this on several networks, different computers, and multiple web browsers.

There is no "create license here" button in the "home use license" section - as described in sophos_myutm_userguide_eng.pdf.

• If you look at the screenshot, there is no "create license here" that is mentioned in the documentation. 

How do I create my free home user license?

All accounts can create a personal license for home use. To do this, go to the License Management page and click “Create license here” in the Home Use License section to generate your key. Thirty (30) days before your license expires, you can create a new one.

• If you look at the screenshot, there is no "create license here" that is mentioned in the documentation. 

How do I create my free home user license?

All accounts can create a personal license for home use. To do this, go to the License Management page and click “Create license here” in the Home Use License section to generate your key. Thirty (30) days before your license expires, you can create a new one.

Children