This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

flexi port module on sg 125

I have an SG 125 appliance.  I have no flexi port modules.  I understand these are add-ons. I'd like to get one, but I'm struggling with support on how on earth do these get installed?  There is no place for them to install on the front.  I can't see how they can be installe don the back.  Physically, there is no room - not with my RJ45 jacks on the back of the SG 125.  I can't find any documentation online.  Are these SFP modules just not supported in the SG 125?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents Reply
  • I'm well aware of using google, and I did.  Even though that data sheet says one thing, other stuff I read online says otherwise - and some sales rep online told me otherwise, so I was getting conflicting information - so I reached out here to the community for one last confirmation.  Thanks for replying...

Children
  • Hi,

would recommend you to get in touch with your Sophos partner, who delivered this appliance.

Maybe you was promised to get the new revision of the desktop appliance.

Cheers

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Here's the response I got from our Sophos inside rep about the Rev.3 125/135 units: "The new [125/135)s have a flexi-port bay, but the modules available are different. They won't add more NIC ports, like the 2xx and up will. There will be one for WiFi, to add a second radio, and one for Cellular, to add a 4G cellular internet link. I don't believe we're shipping the modules just yet. "

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA