This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Internetzugang ohne hinterlegten Proxy möglich

Hallo zusammen,

in der Firewall sind AD-Gruppen berechtigt auf das Internet zuzugreifen. Wie ich jetzt getestet habe, ist es auch möglich, dass User ohne "AD-Zugehörigkeit" ohne bzw. auch AD-User ohne hinterlegten Proxy zu surfen. Das soll natürlich nicht sein. Ich stehe gerade auf dem Schlauch und komme nicht weiter und freue mich über jeden Anhaltspunkt, der zu überprüfen wäre dies abzuschalten.

Vielen Dank vorab.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Hi fromthenorth,

Do you have web protection configured on the UTM? If yes, what is the operation mode? 

Do you want to block internet access for users that are not authenticated by AD? If yes, I would advise you to check out this KBA: https://community.sophos.com/kb/en-us/120791_

The option "Block access on authentication failure" will block internet access for users that are not authenticated with AD.

Thanks,

• Hi H_Patel,

I have configured web protection in "Standard mode" and Default Authentication by "Active Directory"

Is this not possible to block automaticcaly unauthenticated user in Standard Mode? What options are there?

Edit: I think I know the answer. The reason was in webfilter the basic guideline. The content is now blocked and unauthenticated users have no chance.

• Hi H_Patel,

I have configured web protection in "Standard mode" and Default Authentication by "Active Directory"

Is this not possible to block automaticcaly unauthenticated user in Standard Mode? What options are there?

Edit: I think I know the answer. The reason was in webfilter the basic guideline. The content is now blocked and unauthenticated users have no chance.

Children
No Data