This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Webclient hinter Firewall vom HomeOffice aus aufrufen/erreichen.

Hallo,

wie bekomme ich es hin, das ich den WebClient einer Anwendung (VM-Ware) von ausserhalb (HomeOffice) ansprechen kann?  Verwendet Sophos UTM 9 / SG135W. Ich arbeite mich in das Thema Firewall gerade erst ein also bitte, speak simple.

p.s.: Über eine Buchempfehlung (Sopos für Dummies etc. ) wäre ich dankbar.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo Franz,

Herzlich willkommen hier in der Community !

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. [:(])

I agree with Dirk that you probably would want to use SSL VPN Remote Access, eventually adding 2FA.  Another Remote Access possibility would be the HTML5 VPN Portal which would allow you to RDP into your VM, but I would prefer the SSL VPN using the Remote Desktop client.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hallo Franz,

Herzlich willkommen hier in der Community !

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. [:(])

I agree with Dirk that you probably would want to use SSL VPN Remote Access, eventually adding 2FA.  Another Remote Access possibility would be the HTML5 VPN Portal which would allow you to RDP into your VM, but I would prefer the SSL VPN using the Remote Desktop client.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data