This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos RED 50 - Boots up and shows only ">Live-Log"

Hi folks,

i need some troubleshooting help. We were using a sophos red 50 with SG430. The red devie starts up and and the link connection blinks. After some time all the link leds disappear for some seconds just to appear again. The red device does not get a connection anymore and the displays shows "->Live-Log" but none of the buttons below sem to have a function.

Can anyone help to troubleshoot? Is there a way to connect to the device directly?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • same here, had a RED50 REV1 replaced 2 weeks ago after it had this problem. I replaced it with another RED50 Rev1 which was not used all the years. After one week it suddenly did the same thing. Only shows Live log and done. No bootup possible. Really a shame Sophos just killed our Reds with a faulty firmware, iam very sure...

• Same here, RED that has been replaced because of the last firmware issue some weeks ago died with the same behavior.

Stable and reliable is something way different, thanks Sophos for the lovely Sunday I'm now having.

Reply Children
No Data