This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sophos E-Mail Protection, Exchange und Strato Hoster

Hallo,

wir sind dabei einen neuen Exchange Server einzurichten. Wir nutzen eine UTM und möchten E-Mails von Strato abholen. Leider komme ich nicht mit der konfiguration zurecht.

Wir haben bei Strato eine Subdomain mit A-Eintrag auf unsere Sophos erstellt. (utm.unseredomain.com) Wir haben eine feste IP-Adresse die hier genutzt wird.

Weiterhin haben wir den MX-Eintrag auf den Host utm.unseredomain.com weitergeleitet.  Ist dies grundsätzlich richtig oder verfolgen wir den falschen Weg?

Wie muss die Sophos nun eingerichtet werden?

Vielen Dank im Vorraus

berootale

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
Parents
  • Hallo berootale,

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. [:(])

"Wir nutzen eine UTM und möchten E-Mails von Strato abholen."

I'm not familiar with Strato.  Are you saying that they will receive some emails for you instead of the emails coming directly to your UTM?  Should they receive all emails for you?  What benefit do you get from routing inbound emails through Strato?

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • Hi Bob Strato ist unser Domain Hoster, somit müssen alles E-Mails über diesen Anbieter laufen?!

• My company's domain is hosted externally as is our email server.  Our MX record points to our UTM in AWS where the SMTP Proxy does anti-spam and anti-virus and then forwards emails to our mail server at the hosting company.

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
  • My company's domain is hosted externally as is our email server.  Our MX record points to our UTM in AWS where the SMTP Proxy does anti-spam and anti-virus and then forwards emails to our mail server at the hosting company.

MediaSoft, Inc. USA
Children
No Data