This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

URL blocked by blacklist - Quell-IP-Adresse

Hallo Community,

ich habe ein Problem mit geblockten Seiten.

Im Richtlinientest bekomme ich bei gleichem Benutzer, gleicher Zieldomäne, aber unterschiedlichen Quell-IP-Adressen unterschiedliche Ergebnisse.

Wo finde ich die Blacklist, welche die IP Adress sperrt?

Danke

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Den Zugriff verweigert die Richtlinie "http_access_skype" , welche im "Proxy_Profile_DOID" verwendet wird.

Es gibt aber unter Filtering Options / Exceptions eine Ausnahme "_Bitdefender", welche für die IP 172.19.7.10 den Zugriff erlaubt.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• Web filtering is based entirely on URL.   A host name and an IP address can have different categories or reputations, and different URL paths can have different category or reputation within a single host.   If the user specifies a host name, an IP URL exception will have no effect.   If the user types in an IP URL, the IP exception will take effect;

• Hi,

the hint with different different categories or reputations for a destination URL vs destination IP may be correct, but within the rules test we see the same destination URL and different SOURCE-IP's.

The source-ip has no categories or reputations.

The exception is build with the source-ip ... i think.

Dirk

Systema Gesellschaft für angewandte Datentechnik mbH  // Sophos Platinum Partner
    Sophos Solution Partner since 2003
    If a post solves your question, click the 'Verify Answer' link at this post.

• Sorry.  I have enlarged your pictures and now I understand the question.

The source IP determines the Filter Profile.   Your pictures indicate that the same filter profile was used for both addresses.

After the Filter Profile is selected, the User determines the policy.   The user is the same so the policy should be the same.

It appears that you have an Application Control rule which applies to one PC but not to the other PC.

• Hallo Mark,

Erstmal herzlich willkommen hier in der Community !

(Sorry, my German-speaking brain isn't creating thoughts at the moment. [:(])

My guess is that you have an Exception '_Bitdefender' that is valid for 192.19.7.10 but not for 192.19.7.15.  This was what Dirk said in his first post above.

MfG - Bob (Bitte auf Deutsch weiterhin.)

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA