This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I get my hotspot login page to pop up when someone uses a voucher?

As far as I can tell I have my hotspot definition configured correctly and it almost seems to work correctly except when someone enters the WLAN password from the hotspot voucher, their device doesn't get redirected to the Terms of Use page and they're able to access the internet as if they've already authenticated. 

If I manually type in http://172.16.28.1:4501, I can load the hotspot terms of service and it'll accept my voucher code and update the voucher states in the UserPortal under hotspots but it never goes to that page on its own.  In hotels, I've seen it redirect ANY attempt to access the web to their portal page and that's what I'm expecting.

I guess this comes down to two things... it doesn't seem to redirect people to that terms of service page like I've seen done in hotels, airports, etc. and it doesn't seem to be keeping access to the internet locked down until they enter their code.

I'm not sure what sort of information you need but I'd like to get this sorted out so people can't access anything until they enter their voucher code.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This thread was automatically locked due to age.