This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to force traffic through a data link

Hi,

Mi UTM 9 tiene 3 enlaces a internet con proveedores diferentes y tengo 4 enlaces de datos hacia 4 clientes que esta conectados a través de routers directamente conectados al UTM, el problema que tengo es que cuando activo las interfaces para los 4 enlaces de datos hacia los clientes el trafico hacia internet trata de salir por estos 4 enlaces, como puedo hacer para que el trafico hacia internet no utilice estos 4 nuevos enlaces de datos de clientes ?

This thread was automatically locked due to age.
  • Hi Carlos,

It's great for everyone to have folks post in their mother tongue!  I like to see folks also offer the Google translate into English since that's the second language for most people in the IT industry and doesn't make everyone use Google Translate.  Since I speak French, I can read some Spanish, so I also prefer to see the original language to be able to understand more precisely.  Here's what Google did with your post: 

"My UTM 9 has 3 internet links with different providers and I have 4 data links to 4 clients that are connected through routers directly connected to the UTM, the problem I have is that when I activate the interfaces for the 4 data links to the customers the traffic to the internet tries to leave through these 4 links, how can I do so that the traffic to the internet does not use these 4 new customer data links?"

Why do you have default gateways configured for the interfaces that connect to the four customers' routers?

Cheers - Bob

Sophos UTM Community Moderator
    Sophos Certified Architect - UTM
    Sophos Certified Engineer - XG
    Gold Solution Partner since 2005
    MediaSoft, Inc. USA